Leave the city behind you and surround yourself in the emerald countryside of the highlands of Bali on this Ubud One Day Tour. This one day tour takes you cultural and historical around the city. During this tour you will stop at the picturesque Tegalalang rice terraces, visit Gunung Kawi Sebatu Water Temple, Tirta Empul Temple and Tegenungan Waterfall. You can even squeeze in a visit to Gunung Kawi Temple if you have the energy.
The Temple and Waterfall One Day Tour costs Rp 600,000 for an Avanza car rental. The price covers petrol and driver. Entrance fee and other activities will be an additional charge. Depending on the size of your group you may need to arrange a larger vehicle. Review the table below for more information about the Temple and Waterfall Tour before making a booking.
– Tegalalang Rice Field.
– Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple.
– Tirta Empul Temple.
– Gunung Kawi Temple (optional)
– Tegenungan Waterfall.
– Free time (return to Ubud or visit the Elephant Temple)
– 10 hour Inova car rental (up to 6 passengers) – Rp 700,000
– 10 hour Short Elf or similar (up to 10 passengers) – Rp 1,000,000
– All fuel costs.
– Entrance ticket to Tegenungan Waterfall.
– Food, snacks and shopping.
* This offer is valid for Ubud. There may be an additional petrol charge depending on the pickup area.
- Enjoy a coffee with a view over the Tegalalang Rice Fields.
- Visit one of the most enchanting water temples in Bali.
- Watch the ritual bathing under the natural springs at Tirta Empul.
- Enjoy a swim in the natural pool at Tegenungan Waterfall.
What to Expect
The Ubud One Day Temple and Waterfall tour is a chance to explore the countryside and immerse yourself in the culture of Bali. We recommend starting the tour early in the morning at Tirta Empul Temple. This is the best time to visit as you’ll have the temple to yourself without the coach loads of tourists.
After visiting Tirta Empul you have the option of visiting Gunung Kawi Temple. The architecture and the setting make Gunung Kawi one of the most unique temples in Bali. Alternatively you can go direct to Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, which is one of my favourite temples in Bali (it’s very calm and peaceful).
On the journey back to Ubud you stop at a restaurant overlooking the picturesque Tegalalang rice fields. Then you go directly to Tegenungan Waterfall on the other side of Ubud where you can take a nice afternoon swim and relax in the tropical sunshine.
The Ubud One Day Temple and Waterfall Tour is a chance to visit the historical and natural highlights of the region surrounding Ubud. It’s a nice mix of culture and nature. The itinerary can be easily adapted to suit your needs should you want to make any changes. To book your tour fill in the form below and we will let you know if we have an opening on your travel date.