Our 5-Day 4-Night East Java Tour is a National Geographic style. You’ll watch sunrise over Bromo National Park, climb into Ijen Volcano at midnight to see the electric blue flames and take an off-road 4×4 jeep ride through Meru Betiri National Park for a chance to see turtles. It’s an unforgettable trip through one of the most beautiful regions of Indonesia.
The 5 Day 4 Night East Java Tour starts at Rp 11,800,000 for two people. Our trip is all-inclusive. The package covers a 5-day car rental with a driver who can speak basic conversational English. Entrance fees, accommodations, fuel, parking and activities are also covered. You can find the itinerary and more information about the package in the table below. To book the tour just press the ‘Book Now’ button and we’ll let you know if we have a spot available.
– Visit Madakaripura Waterfall
– Stay in Lava View Lodge overlooking Mt Bromo or similar
– Watch sunrise over Bromo and then trekking to the Bromo crater
– Transfer to car for visit to Madakaripura Waterfall (if you don’t visit on day 1)
– Drive to Bondowoso where you will stay overnight
– Stay in Hotel Ijen View or similar
– Watch the blue flames of Ijen and see sunrise
– Drive to Jajak and transfer to a jeep
– Drive to Sukamade Beach and stay overnight in the National Park (basic accommodation)
– See turtle(s) lay their egg at night
– Trek through Meru Betiri National Park (go to Green Bay/Teluk Hijau, visit the Palm Sugar or Latex Factory
– Leave the National Park and drive back to Banyuwangi
– Drop off at your hotel in Banyuwangi by 4:00 pm at the earliest. Stay at Santika Banyuwangi (or similar)
– Optional: visit Baluran National Park (entrance fees are excluded)
– Drop off at Ketapang Port / Back to Surabaya
– Rp 11,800,000 for 2 people
* For larger groups please send us an email
From July-September the price of the 5 Day 4 Night East Java Tour is an additional Rp 150,000 per person
– One night accommodation at Lava View Lodge or similar
– One night accommodation at Ijen View or similar
– One night accommodation at Santika Banyuwangi or similar
– One night accommodation at basic accommodation in Meru Betiri National Park
– 4×4 jeep rental at Bromo volcano (03:30-08:30 am)
– Entrance ticket to Ijen, Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park, Madakaripura Waterfall, Meru Betiri National Park
– 4×4 Car Rental with gas and driver for Meru Betiri
– Guide for Madakaripura Waterfall, Meru Betiri National Park and Ijen
– Motorbike taxi for Madakaripura Waterfall
You’ll Always Remember
- Picturesque view of sunrise over Bromo Volcano.
- Taking a 4×4 tour through Meru Betiri National Park and the chance to see turtle(s)!
- The electric blue flames of Ijen Crater.
What to Expect
Our 5 Day 4 Night East Java Package starts in either Malang or Surabaya (or we can also arrange from Banyuwangi). On the afternoon of the first day of the tour your driver will take you to your hotel overlooking Bromo. The hotel offers beautiful views over Bromo Volcano. You’ll have the day free to explore the area.
On the morning of the second day you’ll be picked up from your hotel by the jeep driver. You’ll take an off-road tour around Bromo National Park visiting the sunrise point and trekking to the top of the volcano. In the afternoon you’ll trek to Madakaripura (if you have time to visit on day 1, then visit on day 1 is better) before driving to Bondowoso where you will stay the night.
You’ll wake up at midnight to see the blue flames of Ijen. Later the same day you’ll go to the Meru Betiri National Park. You’ll take a two-day jeep tour to Meru Betiri National Park. The park is one of the last areas of untouched wilderness in East Java. It’s also famous as a breeding ground for turtles. At the end of your trip the driver will drop you off at the ferry stop in Banyuwangi or we can also drop you off in Surabaya.
If you have time to explore East Java we recommend you join our 5 Day 4 Night package. Bromo National Park is one of the most beautiful landscapes in Indonesia. The blue flames of Ijen are unforgettable and we know you’ll always remember releasing baby turtles at Meru Betiri National Park. To book this tour just fill in the form below and we will let you know if we have an availability on your travel date.