The One Day South Gili Island Tour is your chance to visit deserted tropical islands surrounded by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean. During this one day tour you will spend your day sitting under the shade of palm trees, snorkelling over colourful coral reefs teeming with tropical fish and simply enjoying a day away from the worries of every day life.
The One Day South Gili Island Tour costs Rp 1,400,000 for two people, which is the minimum number of participants needed for the tour. A minimum of two participants are needed for the tour and the price covers rental car, boat transport, a guide, all activities and lunch. If you have a larger group the cost per person will be cheaper. Review the table below for more information about the South Gili Island Tour before making a booking.
– For 3-7 people the cost of the tour is Rp 500,000 per person.
– For 8-15 people the cost of the tour is Rp 450,000 per person.
– One guide, driver by default, for every 6 participants.
– Entrance fee for all activities.
– Basic pack lunch (food only).
– One bottle of mineral water per person.
*Pick up area includes Mataram, Kuta and Sengiggi. There is an additional charge of Rp 50,000 – Rp 100,000 per day, depending on the pickup point, outside of these areas.
– Any additional snacks.
– Drive to port and catch boat to Gili Nanggu.
– Spend morning snorkelling and relaxing on beach.
– In the afternoon visit Gili Kedis and Gili Tengkong.
– Return to Tawun Harbour
– Visit Sekotong Bay and return to hotel.
- Take a boat ride through the tropical waters of the Lombok Strait.
- Snorkel through crystal clear waters teeming with tropical fish.
- Relax on golden beaches under the shade of swaying palm trees.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the rugged Lombok coastline from Sekotong Bay.
What to Expect
The One Day Lombok Tour starts at 8 am. Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in a private car. The first stop is Tawun Harbor. From Sengiggi or Mataram it’s a one hour drive along a coastal road to the port. Upon arrival at Tawun Harbor you will transfer to a small fishing boat. It’s a 20 minute boat ride from the port to Gili Nanggu.
Gili Nanggu is a private island in the Lombok Strait. The island is 13 square hectares. The bungalows of the resort are set amongst tropical palm trees. There are beachside restaurants bordering the sandy beach and the island is surrounded by coral reefs. On your visit to the island you can spend the morning relaxing on the beach or snorkelling in the crystal clear waters. After lunch on Gili Nanggu you catch a boat to Gili Kedis and then Gili Tengkong.
Gili Tengkong is less developed than Gili Nanggu, but has the same laid back island vibe. You’ll have a few hours free to yourself to explore the island. You can read a book, lie on one of the hammocks strung between the palm trees or do some more snorkelling. In the late afternoon the boat will take you back to Tawun Harbor. On the way back to your hotel you will pass Sekotong Bay where you will have panoramic views over the Lombok coastline.
The One Day South Gili Island Hopping Tour is your chance to explore the islands of South Lombok. On this tour you will leave the mainland behind and spend a lazy day snorkelling in crystal clear waters surrounded by tropical fish or simply relaxing under swaying palm trees. This is the kind of tour you’ll want to join if all you want to do is just unwind and relax. To book your tour fill in the form below and we will let you know if we have an opening on your travel date.