East Java is a region with unforgettable landscapes. On our 3 Day 2 Night East Java Tour you’ll watch sunrise overlooking Bromo and see the early morning mist swirl over the valley below you. Take a 4×4 jeep on an off road adventure through one of the most beautiful national parks in Indonesia. Enter Ijen crater at midnight and see the electric blue flames of Ijen.
Our 3-Day 2-Night Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour starts at Rp 6,800,000 for two people. The price is for two people and includes transport, tickets, accommodation, and activities. For more information about the Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour review the table below. This tour is subject to availability. To find out if we have a driver available on your travel date press the ‘book now’ button. We will update you regarding availability.
– Pick up at the train station (we can also pick you up from Surabaya / Malang airport / train station) and taken to your hotel in Bromo.
– Stay in Probolinggo.
– Jeep tour. Includes sunrise over Bromo and climbing the volcano.
– Visit Madakaripura Waterfall.
– 6-7 hour drive to Banyuwangi.
– Check in at hotel in Banyuwangi.
– Drive to Ijen crater. Trekking for 1-2 hours.
– See the blue flames of Ijen and watch sunrise.
– Drop off at Banyuwangi for transfer to Bali or return to Surabaya (drop off at your hotel).
– 1 person is Rp6,000,000
– 3 people is Rp8,700,000
– 4 people is Rp9,350,000
For more than 4 people, please get in touch.
– 4×4 jeep rental at Bromo volcano.
– Entrance tickets to Bromo National Park.
– Entrance tickets to Madakaipura waterfall and guide.
– Entrance tickets to Ijen and guide.
– One night at Lava View Lodge (superior room) or similar in Bromo (breakfast is included).
– One night at Hotel Santika (superior room) or similar in Banyuwangi (breakfast is included).
– Lunch and dinner.
You’ll Always Remember
- The picturesque sunrise over Bromo volcano.
- 4×4 jeep ride across Bromo National Park.
- Trekking through canyons to Madakaripura Waterfall.
- The electric blue flames of Ijen crater at midnight.
What to Expect
From Yogyakarta you catch the train or fly to Surabaya. You’ll be met in Surabaya by your driver. He will take you to your hotel in Probolinggo. You’ll be picked up from your hotel for the Bromo Sunrise Tour at 3:30 am. The jeep will take you to Penanjakan to watch sunrise over Bromo. After sunrise you’ll hike to the top of Bromo Volcano and visit some of the highlights of Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park.
After checking out from the hotel you’ll visit the hidden falls of Madakaripura waterfall. It takes an hour to reach Madakaripura from Bromo. A guide will take you through the alpine forest to the waterfall. You can go for a swim in the pool at the base of the falls. It’s very cold. In the afternoon you’ll drive to Ijen Volcano.
On the third day of the Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen tour you wake up at midnight. The driver will take you to Ijen. It takes between 1-2 hours to climb to the top of the crater. From the rim of Ijen crater you can see the electric blue flames of Ijen. As the sun rises the blue flames disappear and the turquoise lake appears in the center of the crater. After visiting Ijen and checking our of the hotel your driver will drop you off at Banyuwangi harbor where you can take the ferry to Bali. Alternatively the driver will bring you back to Surabaya.
Our 3 Day 2 Night Package is a hassle free way to explore the highlights of East Java. Over three days you’ll visit Bromo National Park and see the blue flames of Ijen. The sites are spectacular and the trip will be one of the highlights of your holiday. Fill in the form below and we will let you know if we have a driver on your travel date.