The Benang Stokel Tour is one of the best ways to visit the natural, cultural and historical sites of Lombok. During this tour you will visit the Narmada Park, a Royal Water Palace built in the 1727 by the King of Mataram. Other highlights of the tour include the chance to visit the picturesque Benang Setokol and Benang Kelambu Waterfalls.
The One Day Benang Stokel Tour costs Rp 900,000 for two people, which is the minimum number of participants needed for the tour. The price covers a one-day car rental, boat transport, a guide, all activities and lunch. If you have a larger group the cost per person will be cheaper. Review the table below for more information about the Benang Setokol Tour before making a booking.
– For 3-7 people the cost of the tour is Rp. 400,000 per person.
– For 8-15 people the cost of the tour is Rp. 350,000 per person.
– One guide, driver by default, for every 6 participants.
– Entrance fee for all activities.
– Basic pack lunch (food only).
– One bottle of mineral water per person.
*Pick up area includes Mataram, Kuta and Sengiggi. There is an additional charge of Rp 50,000 – Rp 100,000 per day, depending on the pickup point, outside of these areas.
– Any additional snacks.
– Visit Narmada Park.
– Visit Benang Stokel Waterfall.
– Trek to Benang Kelambu Waterfall.
– Return to hotel.
- Visit the historical Narmada Water Park and the mythical fountain of Youth .
- Swim in an icy cold lake at the base of a tumbling waterfall.
- Trek through thick forest along twisting paths in the highlands of Lombok.
- Enjoy the spectacular Benang Kelambu Waterfall.
What to Expect
The One Day Benang Stokel Tour takes a total of nine hours. The tour starts at 8 am, when your guide picks you up from your hotel in your private car rental. The first stop for the day is the Narmada Water Palace. The water park dates back to the 1727. The grounds of the water palace cover more than 2 hectares and there are temples, gardens and lakes.
After a few hours exploring Narmada Water Palace your guide will take you to Benang Stokel Waterfall. The waterfall is in the highlands of Lombok, just inside the Rinjani National park. It’s a 30-minute drive by car from Narmada Water Palace to Benang Stokel. Make sure to bring your swimming stuff, because you can go swimming in the lake at the base of the waterfall.
If you have the energy you can visit Benang Kelambu Waterfall. The waterfall is a one-kilometer trek along twisting jungle paths through thick jungle from Benang Stokel. Benang Kelambu is the more impressive of the two falls. Surrounded by forest, Benang Kelambu Waterfall is a calm and relaxing place to visit. Your guide will take you back to the car and drop you off at your hotel in the late afternoon at the end of the tour.
The One Day Benang Stokel Tour is a chance to visit the historical and natural highlights of Lombok. On this day tour you will visit the famous Narmada Water Park and Benang Stokel and Benang Kelambu waterfalls. To book your tour fill in the form below and we will let you know if we have an opening on your travel date.