The 3 Day 2 Night Explorer Tour offers you the chance to visit the forested highlands of Lombok and the islands of Gili Layar, Gili Ringgit and Gili Asahan, part of the Sekotong Island chain. Over three days you will visit tumbling waterfalls in the forested highlands, swim over colourful coral reefs and visit sites of historical interest. It’s an itinerary that offers a balance between adventure, nature and culture.
This 3 Day 2 Night Lombok Explorer Tour starts at Rp. 2.800.000 for 2 people, which is the minimum number of participants needed for the tour. The price covers rental car, boat transport, a guide, all activities and lunch on for the duration of the tour. If you have a larger group the cost per person will be cheaper. Review the table below for more information about the 3 Day 2 Night Lombok Adventure Tour before making a booking.
– For 3-7 people the cost of the tour is Rp. 1,050,000 per person.
– For 8-15 people the cost of the tour is Rp. 900,000 per person.
– One guide, driver by default, for every 6 participants.
– Entrance fee for all activities.
– Basic pack lunch (food only).
– One bottle of mineral water per person.
*Pick up area includes Mataram, Kuta and Sengiggi. There is an additional charge of Rp 50,000 – Rp 100,000 per day, depending on the pickup point, for collection outside of these areas.
– Any additional snacks.
– Journey through North Lombok to the Pusuk Highlands.
– Visit the Bayan Mosque.
– Visit Sendang Gile Waterfall.
– Travel to Benang Setokel Waterfall.
– Light trek to Benang Kelambu.
– Visit Benang Kelambu waterfall.
– Drop off at hotel.
– Visit Gili Layar.
– Visit Gili Renggit.
– Visit Gili Asahan.
– Return to Lombok and drop off at hotel.
- Walk around the tranquil ponds of Narmada Water Palace built by the Kings of Mataram.
- Trek through dense tropical jungle and the open fields of Lombok.
- Visit traditional villages and learn about the Sasak culture.
- Take a dip in the cool fresh waters of Lombok’s tumbling waterfalls.
What to Expect
At the start of the Three Day Two Night Explorer Tour you will visit Puncak Pusuk Pass. The pass offers beautiful views over the coastline of Lombok. The area is home to friendly monkeys that jump from tree to tree and play by the roadside. After a brief stop at the pass you go to Bayan Mosque, the oldest mosque in Lombok. In the afternoon you will trek to Sedang Gile Waterfall. Your guide will drop you off at your hotel at the end of the day.
On the second day of the 3 Day 2 Night Adventure Tour you visit the Narmada Water Park. The park was built in 1727 by one of the kings of Mataram. The park is a royal complex set in wooded parkland with pools for bathing. Temples are dotted around the site. At the centre of the park is a scale model of Rinjani Volcano, where offerings were made to appease the gods. The park is one of the historical highlights of Lombok. In the afternoon your guide will take you to visit Benang Setokol Waterfall. From Setokol Waterfall you can trek for 40 minutes to Benang Kelambu Waterfall.
On the last day of the Three Day 2 Night Explorer Tour you go on an island hopping tour around the Sekotong Islands. The first place you will visit is Gili Layar. The island has long white sandy beaches and is surrounded by coral reefs, which are perfect for snorkelling. On the same day you will visit the islands of Gili Ringgit and Gili Asahan. The car will drop you off at your hotel at the end of the third day of the Tour.
The 3 Day 2 Night Lombok Explorer Tour is a chance to explore some of the tourism highlights of Lombok. Over three days you will experience everything from the cool highlands, with icy fresh waterfalls, to the tropical Sekotong Islands. To book your 3 Day 2 Night Explorer tour fill in the form below and we will let you know if we have an opening on your travel date.