Let’s jump straight to the highlight reel. On our 3 Day 2 Night Komodo Tour you’ll spend three days on a boat sailing between emerald green islands over the Flores Sea. You can swim with manta rays and snorkel over colourful coral reefs. Trek through the Komodo Park in search of the fierce Komodo Dragons and visit the picturesque Padar Island.
Our 3 Day 2 Night Komodo Tour starts at Rp 12,700,000 for two people. We can easily arrange the trip for larger groups. The package is full board and includes a room in a non ac cabin board ship. AC rooms are available at Rp 15,200,000 for two nights. You can find the itinerary and more information about the package in the table below. When you’re ready to book just click on the button to make your booking.
– Board the ship and depart Labuan Bajo.
– Go snorkelling at Angel Island.
– Go trekking in search of Komodo Dragons on Rinca Island.
– Dock for the night at Kalong Island.
– Morning climb to top of Padar Island for some amazing views.
– Trek through the forest with your guide in search of the Komodo Dragon.
– Board the boat and head off to the Pink Beach.
– Jump into the ocean and spend a few hours snorkelling over the beautiful reefs.
– Second night sleeping onboard the ship docked at Kalong Island.
– Trek to Komodo Village on Komodo Island (and probably see some more Komodo Dragons).
– Go snorkelling at Manta Point.
– Return to Labuan Bajo and back to normal life on dry land.
– Rp 15,200,000 for 2 people AC cabin.
*Please get in touch to know the cost for more than 2 people.
Just let us know if you are part of a larger group and we’ll provide you with the price.
– English speaking guide to lead the tour.
– 3 simple but delicious meals a day to stop you getting hungry.
– Fins and mask for snorkeling over the beautiful reefs.
– Entrance fee to Komodo National Park.
– Swimming costume.
– Nice camera and a few memory cards.
– Some actual cards and other games to play.
– Snacks and maybe some alcohol 😉
– A sense of adventure.
You’ll Always Remember
- The panoramic views of Komodo National Park from the top of Padar Island.
- Trekking through Komodo in search of the Komodo Dragon.
- Swimming with schools of Manta Ray at Manta Point.
The Key Information
Our 3 Day 2 Night Komodo Tour is a relaxed itinerary that takes you to the highlights of Komodo National Park. On the first day of your trip you’ll be picked up from your hotel and driven to the port. You’ll meet your guide and board the ship, which will be your home for the next two nights.
The first stop for the day will be Angel Island where you’ll do some snorkelling. In the afternoon you’ll join a trek in search of Komodo Dragons on Rinca Island then dock at Kalong Island for the night. The next morning is an early start. Trekking to the peak of Padar Island you’ll be rewarded with a picturesque view over Komodo National Park.
After the nice start to your day the ship will sail to Komodo Island. Here you’ll join a park warden on another trek in search of Komodo Dragons (you’ll also have the chance to see deer and wild boar). To cool off after the hot hike you’ll visit the Pink Beach. There’s an amazing coral reef just offshore where you can go snorkelling. On the final day of your trip you’ll get to snorkel at Manta Point where you can swim with schools of Manta Rays.
Our 3 Day 2 Night Komodo Tour will take you to all of the highlights of Komodo National Park. On this live aboard package you’ll trek to the viewpoint on Padar Island, trek in search of Komodo Dragons and swim with schools of Manta Rays. Everything is included in the price. Fill in the form below and we’ll let you know if we have a driver for your travel date.
We can also arrange a 2D1N Komodo sailing tour, please get in touch for more details.