Our 2 Day 1 Night Yogyakarta Tour is a chance to experience the different sides of Javanese culture. During your stay in the city you’ll visit the ancient Hindu temple of Prambanan. Attend a performance of the Ramayana Ballet under a star filled sky. Wake up early to watch the sun rise from the top of Borobudur and join in a batik workshop. It’s a fun adventure to enjoy with your travel companions.
The 2 Day 1 Night Yogyakarta Cultural Tour starts at Rp 3,450,000 for two people. We can easily arrange the trip for larger groups and create a customised itinerary. The package includes a two day car rental with an English speaking driver. Ramayana Ballet tickets, entrance to Borobudur and the cost of the batik workshop are also covered. You can find the itinerary and more information about the package in the table below. When you’re ready to book just click on the button to make your booking.
– Visit the Water Palace and Kraton Museum.
– Lunch on Wijilan Street.
– Visit Sambisari Temple.
– Explore Prambanan Temple.
– Watch the Ramayana Ballet (usually only available on Tue, Thur and Sat).
– Return to your hotel in Jogjakarta.
– Join the community batik workshop outside Jogja.
– Do some shopping for souvenirs and clothes on Jalan Malioboro or explore Kota Gede area.
– Drop off at Jogjakarta Airport or your hotel max at 3:30 pm.
– Cost for additional guests starts at Rp1,000,000 per person.
*For more than 4 people, please get in touch with us.
– The batik workshop. An English speaking instructor manages everything.
– Special/Khusus tickets for Ramayana Ballet. Tickets can be upgraded. You can find the Ramayana Ballet ticket price here.
– Entrance ticket to Borobudur Manohara (Official Price).
– Tickets to Prambanan (USD 25 for an adult and USD 15 for a child and student).
– Entrance ticket to Water Palace, Kraton Museum and Sambisari Temple. This costs roughly Rp 40,000 per person.
You’ll Always Remember
- The picturesque private water palace of the Sultan of Yogyakarta.
- 300 dancers perform the love story of Rama and Sinta.
- Standing between the Buddha stuppas watching sunrise from the top of Borobudur.
What to Expect
The 2 Day 1 Night Yogyakarta tour is a relaxed itinerary. Your driver will pick you up from your hotel or the airport in the morning. The driver will accompany you for both days of your Jogja trip. The first place you will visit is the Water Palace of the Sultan of Yogyakarta.
In the afternoon, after you’ve visited the Kraton Museum, you head out of town to see Sambisari Temple. Just before sunset your driver will take you to Prambanan. You’ll have a few hours to explore the temple before the Ramayana Ballet performance starts. The show is a true spectacular with 300 performers. The setting is picturesque (the backdrop is Prambanan Temple).
You’ll need to wake up early the next morning to watch sunrise from the top of Borobudur Temple. Standing between the Buddha stuppas watching the first rays of sun catch the mist is an unforgettable experience. It’s certain to be one of the highlights of your 2 Day 1 Night Yogyakarta Tour. In the afternoon you’ll join a community batik workshop, before some souvenir shopping. Your driver will drop you off at the airport or your hotel at the end of the day.
If you enjoy art and culture you’ll really like our 2 Day 1 Night Cultural Tour. There are many things you’ll remember about the tour from watching Ramayana Ballet under an open sky filled with stars to standing between Buddha stuppas on the top of Borobudur as the sun rises. To book the tour fill in the form below and we will let you know if we have a driver on your travel date.