Our 2 Day 1 Night Jogja tour is an adrenaline fuelled adventure with a small dash of culture. You’ll visit the ancient temples of Borobodur and Prambanan. Take a jeep on an off-road adrenaline fuelled adventure on the slopes of Mount Merapi Volcano. Lower yourself 60 meters into a sinkhole and explore the caves of Gua Jomblang.
The 2 day 1 night Yogyakarta Adventure Tour starts at Rp 3,000,000 for two people. We can easily arrange the trip for larger groups and we’re happy to create a customised itinerary. The package includes a two day car rental with an English speaking driver, jeep rental and entrance to Goa Jomblang Cave. You can find the itinerary and more information about the package in the table below. When you’re ready to book just click on the button to make your booking.
– Pickup from the airport by your personal driver.
– Visit to Borobudur Temple.
– Direct to Prambanan Temple.
– Join the 4×4 Merapi Lava Tour.
– Visit the Town Square in the South of Yogyakarta in the evening or return to your hotel.
– Caving in Gua Jomblang.
– Return to Yogyakarta and drop off at airport 13:00 pm.
Choose One Afternoon Activity:
In the afternoon you can do one of the following:
– Cave tubing at Gua Pindul
– Light trekking at Nglanggeran Volcano
– Visit Sri Gethuk Waterfall
– Visit Timang Beach
– Cost for additional guests starts at Rp 500,000 per person.
– Jeep used for Mount Merapi Lava Tour (up to 4 passengers per jeep).
– Entrance ticket and guide for Gua Jomblang.
– Ticket for Borobudur and Prambanan USD 25 per temple for an adult and USD 15 per temple for a child and student (Official Website).
One Activity Afternoon Day 2:
– Entrance ticket for Gua Pindul Caving (Rp 110,000 per person for tubing activity and retribution).
– Entrance ticket for Trekking at Nglanggeran (around Rp 30,000 per person).
– Sri Gethuk Waterfall (Rp 45,000 per person).
– Timang Beach (Rp 50,000-75,000 per person for motorbike to reach the beach)
You’ll Always Remember
- Standing between the Buddha stuppas on the top of Borobudur.
- An 4×4 adventure on the slopes of Mount Merapi.
- The adrenaline rush as you are lowered 60 meters into Gua Jomblang.
- The ultimate photo as you stand silhouetted in the light of Grubug Cave.
What to Expect
This 2 Day 1 Night Jogja Tour is an action packed itinerary that offers a balance of culture and adventure. On the first day you’ll visit Borobudur Temple. After visiting the temple Borobudur Temple you join the 4×4 Mount Merapi Lava Tour. You’ll spend 2 hours racing around in an off road jeep on the slopes of Merapi. In the late afternoon you’ll visit Prambanan Temple on the outskirts of the city.
The next morning your driver will pick you up from your hotel and bring you to Goa Jomblang. The cave is one of the natural highlights of Yogya. To enter the caves you are lowered 60 meters over the edge of a cliff into a sinkhole. From the bottom you follow a network or underground passages with just a torch. The final cave is as big as a cathedral and in the early morning sun streams through a hole in the roof.
After caving at Gua Jomblang you can do an activity in the afternoon. There are several options including cave tubing at Gua Pindul, light trekking at Nglanggeran volcano, visiting the beaches of Gunung Kidul or visiting Sri Gethuk Waterfall. You’ll return to Jogja in the late afternoon.
If you’re on a tight schedule and you want to do some adrenaline pumping activities (and hit the cultural sites) we recommend the Adventure Tour. You’ll visit the most famous historical highlights of the city, go caving in Gua Jomblang and take an off road 4×4 jeep ride on the slopes of Mt Merapi. We’re happy to adapt the itinerary for you if you want. To book the tour fill in the form below and we will let you know if we have a driver on your travel date.