Hi, hello you! I am Firsta. Nice to meet you 🙂
First of, thank you for visiting my blog.
Every story has a beginning. Discover Your Indonesia is a project I started to share my experiences travelling around Indonesia. As the site became popular and more and more people visited I started to receive lots of emails asking for travel plans and personal tips. That’s when I started the travel consultancy business, first in Yogya, then in East Java and now in a lot of different spots around the country.
Yet even though the site has grown the aims are still the same. There’s a team of us now, but we still share the same useful travel tips and stories for travellers exploring the country. We’re not planning on changing.
Why is it Discover Your Indonesia and not Discover my Indonesia?
Because it is not mine only, it is also yours 🙂 it is ours. I am saying this not only for all Indonesians’, but also for the lovely foreigners out there that might have a plan to travel to Indonesia or have already travelled to Indonesia (hopefully not only Bali);
Thank you for putting Indonesia on your travel list. This is your Indonesia too, so enjoy this blog as your travel reference from a local perspective. Let’s explore and discover Indonesia.
Contact me: info[at]discoveryourindonesia[dot]com
If you’re interested in advertising or working together and you want to learn more about the site then please visit this page, which contains useful information and facts about Discover Your Indonesia.
Have you got any tips on blogging. Sure. If you’re interested in starting a blog I recommend visiting this page.
Disclaimer: All the images within this blog are the intellectual property of the author of DiscoverYourIndonesia. I try to credit all the images taken from other sources and do not claim their ownership.
You can also find me here:
1. Travel With A Mate – My travel guide to Bandung from a local
2. Asia Rooms – Backpacker’s Guide to Raja Ampat
3. Backpack Me – Travel to My Country: Raja Ampat
4. Indonesia Travel – How to get to Wakatobi
5. Backpack Me – An Introduction to Delicious Indonesian Cuisine
6. Travel Bloggers Indonesia – Profile
7. Travel Junkie Indonesia – Don’t Bring Too Much Stuff and Travel Like A @discoverurindo
8. Adventure Strong – Travel Q&A with Firsta from Discover Your Indonesia
9. Pergi Dulu – Tips Packing untuk Traveller Wanita
10. Disgiovery – Laos | How To Enjoy Vientiane
11. Kiss From The World – Top 3 Things to Do in Gunung Kidul, Yogyakarta
12. HotelClub – Bali’s hidden gems – An insiders guide
13. My Time Capsule – My (Our) Favorite Destination 2013
14. Urban Icon – Firsta’s Favourite Items
1. Cleo Magazine – November 2012
2. The Journey – November 2013
3. The Journey – March 2014
4. The Journey – April 2014
5. The Journey – May 2014
6. The Jakarta Post Travel – and Jakarta Post printed version
7. The Journey – September 2014
8. Chic Magazine (Blog Review) – October 2014
Thanks for visit!
If you are a blogger and want to submit a guest post, please check this page.