Our 5 Day 4 Night Yogyakarta was designed to give you the chance to experience the diverse tourism highlights of Yogyakarta. You will see the historical sites of Prambanan and Borobudur, hike to the top of Mt Merapi Volcano, abseil into a hidden forest, explore the caves of Goa Jomblang and a whole lot more. It’s just the right balance of culture, adventure and adrenaline to keep you excited and ensure you leave Yogya with amazing memories.
The 5 Day 4 Night Yogyakarta Vagabond Package starts at Rp 6,300,000 for two people. We can easily arrange the trip for larger groups and we’re happy to create a customised itinerary. You can find the itinerary and more information about the package in the table below. When you’re ready to book just click on the button to make your booking.
– Visit Sambisari Temple.
– Visit Prambanan Temple.
– Pick up for Merapi trekking at 10 pm.
– Attend a performance of Ramayana Ballet with a shared transport. Pick up at 6 pm.
– Return to hotel at 10:30 pm after performance.
– Caving a Goa Jomblang.
– Return to Yogyakarta by 1 pm.
Choose One Afternoon Activity
– Cave tubing at Gua Pindul
– Light trekking at Nglanggeran Volcano.
– Visit Sri Gethuk Waterfall
– See Gondola at Timang Beach
– Watch sunrise from top of Borobudur Temple.
– White Water Rafting at Elo River.
– Visit Ullen Sentalu Museum.
– Visit Kalibiru National Park.
– Shopping at Jalan Malioboro.
– Drop off at Yogyakarta Airport or hotel.
– Cost for additional guests starts at Rp 1,700,000.
– Merapi trekking + guide.
– Entrance ticket and guide for Gua Jomblang.
– Special tickets for Ramayana Ballet (tickets can be upgraded) with shared transport.
– White Water Rafting on Elo River. Raft can fit up to 5 people.
– Entrance ticket to Borobudur via Manohara (Official Price).
– Tickets to Prambanan (USD 18 for an adult and USD 9 for a child and student).
– Ticket for additional temples and museums (Approx Rp 150,000 per person).
Additional Activity Day 3
– Ticket price for Gua Pindul cave tubing (Rp 70,000 per person).
– Trekking at Nglanggeran Volcano (Rp 15,000 per person).
– Visiting Sri Gethuk Waterfall (Rp 45,000 per person).
You’ll Always Remember
- Watching sunrise from the top of Mt. Merapi Volcano.
- 300 dancers perform the Ramayana Ballet against the backdrop of Prambanan.
- The adrenaline rush as you are lowered 60 meters into Gua Jomblang.
What to Expect
On the first day of our 5 Day 4 Night Yogyakarta Tour you’ll visit Sambisari and Prambanan temples. In the evening you’ll join an overnight hike up to the peak of Merapi Volcano. You’ll reach the summit just in time to watch sunrise over the countryside. You’ll return to Yogya on the afternoon of the second day. The same evening, after a hot shower and some food, you’ll watch a performance of the famous Ramayana Ballet.
The next day you’ll wake up early to go caving at Goa Jomblang. To reach the caves you need to enter a sinkhole. After descending more than 60 meters attached to a rope your guide will lead you into a complex of caves. The highlight of the trip is Grubeg Cave. There’s a hole in the roof of the cave that lets in a beam of light, which illuminates the cave. There are a range of activities you can do in the afternoon.
The fourth day of the 5 Day 4 Night Jogja trip is a mix of culture and adventure. You’ll watch sunrise from the top of Borobudur Temple, do some adrenaline pumping white water rafting on the Elo River and explore the centre of Yogyakarta. At the end of your trip you’ll have time to do some souvenir shopping before your dropped off back at your hotel or take a flight out of the city.
Our 5 Day 4 Night Vagabond Tour offers you the chance to visit the cultural, historical and natural highlights of Yogyakarta. It’s a relaxed itinerary created to take you to the tourism highlights of the city The package can be easily adapted if you’d like to add any additional activities to your itinerary. Press the button below to book your Yogyakarta adventure.