Our 5-Day 4-Night East Java Tour is a National Geographic style. You’ll watch sunrise over Bromo National Park, climb into Ijen Volcano at midnight to see the electric blue flames and take an off-road 4×4 jeep ride through Meru Betiri National Park. It’s an unforgettable trip through one of the most beautiful regions of Indonesia.
The 5 Day 4 Night East Java Tour starts at Rp 10,700,000 for two people. Our trip is all-inclusive. The package covers a 5-day car rental with a driver who can speak basic conversational English. Entrance fees, fuel, parking and activities are also covered. You can find the itinerary and more information about the package in the table below. To book the tour just press the ‘Book Now’ button and we’ll let you know if we have a driver available.
– Stay in Hotel Lava View Hotel overlooking Mt Bromo.
– Watch sunrise over Bromo and then trekking to the Bromo crater.
– Transfer to car for visit to Madakaripura Waterfall.
– 7 hour drive to Banyuwangi where you will stay the night.
– Stay in Hotel Santika or similar.
– Watch the blue flames of Ijen and see sunrise.
– Visit Baluran National Park.
– 3 hour drive to Meru Beitiri National Park.
– Check into hotel in Meru National Park.
– Visit Sukamade Beach and see the turtles.
– Trek through Meru Betiri National Park.
– Leave the National Park on the second day for the drive back to Banyuwangi.
– Drop off at your hotel in Banyuwangi by 4:00 pm at the earliest.
– Rp 10,700,000 for 2 people
– Rp 13,400,000 for 3 people
– Rp 14,100,000 for 4 people
– Rp 17,300,000 for 5 people
– For larger groups please enquire.
From September-December the price of the 5 Day 4 Night East Java Tour is an additional Rp 200,000 per person.
– Two nights accommodation at Hotel Santika, Banyuwangi.
– One night accommodation at Lava View Lodge, Bromo.
– 4×4 jeep rental at Bromo volcano.
– Entrance ticket to Ijen.
– Entrance tickets to Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park.
– 4×4 Car Rental with gas and driver. The jeep fits up to 4 passengers.
– Basic Hotel accommodation in Meru National Park.
– Entrance to Meru Betiri National Park.
You’ll Always Remember
- Picturesque view of sunrise over Bromo Volcano.
- Taking a 4×4 tour through Meru Betiri National Park.
- The electric blue flames of Ijen Crater.
What to Expect
Our 5 Day 4 Night East Java Package starts in either Malang or Surabaya. On the afternoon of the first day of the tour your driver will take you to your hotel overlooking Bromo. The hotel offers beautiful views over Bromo Volcano. You’ll have the day free to explore the area.
On the morning of the second day you’ll be picked up from your hotel by the jeep driver. You’ll take an off-road tour around Bromo National Park visiting the sunrise point and trekking to the top of the volcano. In the afternoon you’ll trek to Madakaripura before driving to Banyuwangi where you will stay the night.
You’ll wake up before sunset that night to see the blue flames of Ijen. Later the same day you’ll go to the Baluran National Park (often called the African Savannah of Java). The following day you’ll take a two-day jeep tour to Meru Betiri National Park. The park is one of the last areas of untouched wilderness in East Java. It’s also famous as a breeding ground for turtles. At the end of your trip the driver will drop you off at the ferry stop in Banyuwangi.
If you have time to explore East Java we recommend you join our 5 Day 4 Night package. Bromo National Park is one of the most beautiful landscapes in Indonesia. The blue flames of Ijen are unforgettable and we know you’ll always remember releasing baby turtles at Meru Betiri National Park. To book this tour just fill in the form below and we will let you know if we have a driver on your travel date.