The 4 day 3 night Yogyakarta Tour is for people who want a balance of culture, nature and adventure. Over four days you will hike to the top of Mount Merapi and watch sunrise over Java, be lowered 60 meters into a hidden forest and explore Gua Jomblang caves and watch sunrise from between Buddha Stuppas on the top of Borobudur Temple. An all inclusive package deal with accommodation at the most popular hotels in Yogyakarta can also be arranged.
The price for the 4 day 3 night Yogyakarta Pioneer Tour is Rp 5,400,000. The price is for two people and includes the costs of rental car, tickets and activities. Up to five guests can fit in the rental car. Additional guests just have to pay for activities and admission tickets as car rental costs are already covered. All tours can be customised to your needs. Review the table below for more information about the 4 Day 3 Night Jogjakarta Pioneer Tour before making a booking.
– Cost for additional guests starts at Rp 1,650,000 per person.
– Entrance cost, transport and guide for hiking Mt. Merapi Volcano.
– Special tickets for Ramayana Ballet (tickets can be changed).
– Guide and entrance ticket for Gua Jomblang caving.
– Entrance ticket to Borobudur Manohara (Official Price).
– Tickets to Prambanan (USD 18 for an adult and USD 9 for a child and student).
– Entrance ticket to Water Palace, Kraton Museum and Sambisari Temple (cost per person Rp 40,000).
Optional Day 3
– Ticket price for Gua Pindul cave tubing (Rp 70,000 per person).
– Entrance ticket for Trekking at Nglanggeran Volcano (Rp 15,000 per person).
– Visiting Sri Gethuk Waterfall (Rp 45,000 per person).
Hotel Accommodation: Download the pdf
– Pick up by your driver from the airport.
– Visit Sambisari Temple.
– Visit Prambanan Temple.
– Pick up for Merapi trekking at 22:00 pm.
– Attend a performance of Ramayana Ballet. Pick up at 18:00 pm (shared transport)
– Return to hotel at 22:30 pm after performance.
– Caving a Goa Jomblang.
– Return to Yogyakarta by 13:00 pm.
– Go cave tubing at Gua Pindul or light trekking at Nglanggeran Volcano.
– Visit Sri Gethuk Waterfall or the beaches of Gunung Kidul.
– If you do one activity you will return to Yogyakarta at 16:00 pm.
– If you do two activities you will return to Yogyakarta at 19:00 pm.
– Watch sunrise from top of Borobudur Temple.
– Visit Water Palace and Kraton Museum.
– Drop off at Yogyakarta Airport.
– Shopping at Jalan Malioboro.
- Watch sunrise from the top of Mt. Merapi Volcano.
- 300 dancers perform the Ramayana Ballet against the backdrop of Prambanan.
- The adrenaline rush as you are lowered 60 meters into Gua Jomblang.
- The ultimate photo as you stand silhouetted in the light of Grubug Cave.
- Watch sunrise from the top of Borobudur Temple.
What to Expect
The 4 day 3 Night Yogyakarta Tour offers you the chance to explore the natural and historical highlights of the region. Your Jogja trip starts the moment you arrive at Jogjakarta Airport. After checking into your hotel your driver will take you to visit Prambanan Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Later in the evening after checking into your hotel you will join a night climb of Mt. Merapi. It’s an all night hike so you can watch sunrise from the summit.
You return to Yogyakarta the following day between 13:00 pm – 14:00 pm. After a shower and some warm food you will watch a performance of the Ramayana Ballet, an ancient love story, set against the silhouette of Prambanan Temple. The next day starts early. The driver will pick you up from your hotel to bring you to Goa Jomblang. To enter Gua Jomblang you are lowered 60 meters over the edge of a cliff into a deep sinkhole. You then hike through an underground tunnel to visit Grubug Cave, the highlight of the tour.
On the fourth day of the 4 Day 3 Night Yogyakarta Tour you join the Manohara Borobudur Sunrise Tour. You will be one of the privileged few to watch sunrise from the top of Borobudur Temple. After Borobudur you return to Yogyakarta and visit the Water Palace of the Sultan of Yogyakarta and the Kraton Museum. You will have time to do some souvenir shopping on the famous Jalan Malioboro, before the driver takes you to the airport for your flight out of the city.
The 4 Day 3 Night Pioneer Tour offers you the chance to visit the highlights of Yogyakarta. Over four days you will visit the most famous historical and natural sites around Yogyakarta. The tour is a balance of culture and adventure, adrenalin and history. This tour can easily be adapted to suit your interests, however it needs to be booked early. Fill in the form below and we will let you know if we have a driver on your travel date.