If you’re interested in learning about the culture and history of Yogya you’ll enjoy this 4 day 3 night Yogya Tour. During the tour you will visit the famous Prambanan Temple and watch sunrise from the top of Borobudur. You’ll also visit some of the less well known temples around Yogyakarta, such as Plaosan and Pawon Temple, join a batik workshop take an off-road jeep adventure on the slopes of Merapi and watch a performance of the Ramayana Ballet.
The 4 Day 3 Night Yogyakarta Heritage Package starts at Rp 5,650,000 for two people. We can easily arrange the trip for larger groups and we’re happy to create a customised itinerary. You can find the itinerary and more information about the package in the table below. When you’re ready to book just click on the button to make your booking.
– Pick up by your driver from the airport.
– Visit Sambisari Temple in the morning.
– Visit Prambanan Temple and then have lunch.
– Visit the ancient ruins of Plaosan Temple.
– Short visit to Mendut Temple.
– Short visit to Pawon Temple.
– Visit the Ullen Sentalu Museum.
– Join the Merapi Lava Tour in the afternoon.
– Return to your hotel max 4 pm.
– Visit the Water Palace and Kraton Museum.
– Join a community Batik workshop.
– Afternoon bicycle ride through the countryside.
– Attend a performance of Ramayana Ballet.
– Do some souvenir shopping on Jalan Malioboro.
– Drop off at Jogjakarta airport.
– Cost for additional guests starts at Rp 1,200,000.
– 4×4 rental cost for Merapi Lava Tour. Jeep can fit up to 4 people.
– Special tickets for Ramayana Ballet (tickets can be changed).
– Batik course
– Cycling Tour
– Entrance ticket to Borobudur via Manohara (Official Price).
– Tickets to Prambanan (USD 18 for an adult and USD 9 for a child and student).
– Ticket for additional temples and museums (Approx Rp 150,000 per person).
You’ll Always Remember
- 300 dancers perform the love story of Rama and Sinta.
- The beauty of sunrise from the top of Borobudur temple.
- An 4×4 adventure on the slopes of Mount Merapi.
What to Expect
Our 4 day 3 night Yogya Tour starts with a visit to Prambanan Temple. Following the visit to Prambanan you’ll see the beautiful Plaosan Temple. Though much of the temple now lies in ruins two main temples survive. At the end of the day you’ll watch the Ramayana Ballet performed by a troupe of 300 dancers against the backdrop of Prambanan temple.
On the second day of your trip you’ll watch sunrise from between Buddhist Stupas on the top of Borobudur temple. Later in the morning, after you’ve explored the temple complex, the driver will take you to Ullen Sentalu Javanese Museum. In the afternoon you’ll join 4×4 Merapi Volcano Tour. Racing round in the off road jeep you will explore the picturesque countryside of Java. It’s an adrenalin rush and a lot of fun. You will return to Jogja in the evening.
The third and fourth days of the tour are more relaxed. Over these two day you’ll join a batik workshop and a cycling tour through villages on the outskirts of Yogya. You’ll also visit Sonobudoyo Museum, the Sultan’s Water Palace, the Kraton Musuem, visit the oldest mosque in Yogyakarta and do some shopping on Jalan Malioboro.
If you want to dig a little deeper and explore the culture of Yogya you’ll like this 4 Day 3 Night Yogya tour. You will visit the most famous, and less well known, historical highlights of the city as well as get an adrenaline rush on the Merapi Lava Tour. This tour can easily be adapted to suit your interests, however it needs to be booked early. Fill in the form below and we will let you know if we have a driver on your travel date..