The 4 day 3 night Yogya Tour is for people who want to visit the cultural and historical highlights of Yogyakarta. Over four days you will visit Prambanan Temple, watch sunrise from the top of Borobudur Temple, do the Merapi trekking adventure and watch a performance of the Ramayana Ballet. This itinerary also includes visits to some of the less well known temples around Yogyakarta, such as Plaosan Temple and Pawon Temple.
The price for the 4 day 3 night Yogyakarta Heritage Tour is Rp 5,500,000. The price is based on two people and covers private car rental, tickets and activities. Up to five guests can fit in the rental car and 4 guests can fit in the 4×4 used for the Merapi Lava Tour. Additional guests just have to pay for activities and admission tickets as car rental costs are already covered. Review the table below for more information about the 4 Day 3 Night Jogjakarta Heritage Tour before making a booking.
– Cost for additional guests starts at Rp 1,125,000.
– 4×4 rental cost for Merapi Lava Tour. Jeep can fit up to 4 people.
– Special tickets for Ramayana Ballet (tickets can be changed).
– Batik course
– Cycling Tour
– Entrance ticket to Borobudur via Manohara (Official Price).
– Tickets to Prambanan (USD 18 for an adult and USD 9 for a child and student).
– Ticket for additional temples and museums (Approx Rp 150,000 per person).
Hotel Accommodation: Download the pdf
– Pick up by your driver from the airport.
– Visit Sambisari Temple in the morning.
– Visit Prambanan Temple and then have lunch.
– Visit the ancient ruins of Plaosan Temple.
– Attend a performance of Ramayana Ballet.
– Short visit to Mendut Temple.
– Short visit to Pawon Temple.
– Visit the Ullen Sentalu Museum.
– Join the Merapi Lava Tour in the afternoon.
– Return to your hotel max 4 pm.
– Visit the Water Palace and Kraton Museum.
– Join a community Batik workshop.
– Afternoon bicycle ride through the countryside.
– Do some souvenir shopping on Jalan Malioboro.
– Drop off at Jogjakarta airport.
- 300 dancers perform the love story of Rama and Sinta.
- The beauty of sunrise from the top of Borobudur temple.
- An 4×4 adventure on the slopes of Mount Merapi.
What to Expect
The 4 day 3 night Yogya Tour is a chance to experience some of the cultural and historical highlights of Yogyakarta. The tour start with a visit to Prambanan Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage site located on the outskirts of Yogyakarta. After exploring Prambanan you go to the beautiful Plaosan Temple. Though much of the temple now lies in ruins two main temples survive. It’s a fascinating place to explore and a nice contrast to Prambanan Temple. The first day ends with a performance of Ramayana Ballet, performed by a troupe of 300 dancers against the backdrop of Prambanan temple.
On the second day of the tour you join the Manohara Borobudur Sunrise Tour. You will watch sunrise from between Buddhist Stuppas on the top of Borobudur temple. In the afternoon the driver will take you to Ullen Sentalu Javanese Museum. The museum has exhibits on the culture and history of Yogyakarta. Following lunch at the Beukenhof Café, you join the 4×4 Merapi Volcano Tour. Racing round in the off road jeep you will explore the picturesque countryside of Java. It’s an adrenalin rush and a lot of fun. You will return to Jogja in the evening.
The third and fourth days of the tour are more relaxed. In the morning you visit Sonobudoyo Museum, the Sultan’s Water Palace and the Kraton Musuem. It’s an interesting morning and a good chance to explore Yogyakarta city (instead of its surroundings). In the afternoon you join a community based batik workshop and then take a bicycle ride through the countryside of Java. At the halfway point of the cycle ride you visit the Royal Tombs of Imogiri, the graveyard for the royal family of Yogyakarta. On the final day of the tour you visit the oldest mosque in Yogyakarta and then do some shopping on Jalan Malioboro before heading to the airport.
The 4 Day 3 Night Yogya Tour offers you the chance to discover some of the hidden highlights of Yogyakarta. Over four days you will visit the most famous, and less well known, historical highlights of the city. It’s not just about the history of Yogyakarta though. You’ll also take an off road adventure on the slopes of Mt Merapi and join some hands on workshops. This tour can easily be adapted to suit your interests, however it needs to be booked early. Fill in the form below and we will let you know if we have a driver on your travel date..