Our 4 Day 3 Night Maumere to Labuan Bajo Tour will take you on a journey through the island of Flores. Over five days you’ll visit the three colored lakes of Kelimutu, explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bima, see the spider web rice fields and a whole lot more. This is an all inclusive tour and we arrange everything for you.
The 4 Day 3 Night Ende to Labuan Bajo Tour costs Rp 7,000,000 for two participants. Up to 4 passengers can comfortably fit in the car. Larger vehicles can be arranged upon request. The price covers transport, accommodation and all activities for all five days. Review the table below for a full summary of the 4 Day 3 Night Ende to Labuan Bajo Tour before making a booking.
– Drive to Sikka Village and explore the old church.
– See examples of local weaving by the church.
– Check in at Kelimutu Eco Lodge in Moni.
– Visit Penggajawa blue stone beach.
– Stay overnight in Bajawa (Manulu Bed and Breakfast).
– Drive to Aimere and see how local people make Arak (traditional palm wine).
– Stay overnight in Ruteng.
– Stop at Lembo for lunch.
– Drop off at your hotel in Labuan Bajo.
– Rp 7,000,000 for 2 guests.
Rp 8,500,000 for 3 guests.
Rp 9,000,000 for 4 guests.
Rp 12,000,000 for 5 guests.
Rp 12,500,000 for 6 guests.
– Transport with English speaking guide.
– All activities and entrance fees.
– Any additional snacks.
– Personal expenses.
You’ll Always Remember
- Watching the waters of the three lakes of Kelimutu change colour as the sun rises.
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bena.
- An epic road trip across one of the most beautiful islands in Indonesia.
What to Expect
Our 4 Day 3 Night Maumere to Labuan Bajo Package is an overland tour that takes you to the tourism highlights of Flores. You’ll meet your English speaking guide in Maumere on the first day of your holiday. You’ll visit Sikka Village, famous for its colonial church, and spend the night in Moni.
The next morning will be the highlight of your holiday. You’ll wake up early to watch sunrise over the tri-colored lakes of Kelimutu. On the following days of the tour you’ll visit the Penggajawa blue stone beach, explore Bena Village and go to a viewpoint overlooking the spider web fields of Cancar.
For this overland itinerary we’ve picked the best hotels for your stay, but you’re going to need a sense of adventure… The interior of Flores is just opening up to tourism. The main road that crosses the island is only just being finished. You’ll be exploring Flores before the crowds of tourists arrive.
Our 4 Day 3 Night Maumere to Labuan Bajo Tour takes you from Maumere in the East of Flores to Labuan Bajo on the western tip. Over 4 days you’ll wake up in the dead of night to watch sunrise over the three coloured lakes of Kelimutu, visit Penggajawa blue stone beach and a lot more besides. To book your tour fill in the form below and we will let you know if we have an opening on your travel date.