The 2 Day 1 Night Yogyakarta Tour is for people who want to experience the tourism highlights of Yogyakarta. Over two days you will visit Prambanan Temple, attend a performance of the Ramayana Ballet, watch sunrise from the top of Borobudur Temple and join a community-based batik workshop.
The package costs Rp 3,250,000. The price is based on two people and covers car rental and activities. Additional guests just need to pay for activities as car rental is already included in the price. An all inclusive package deal with accommodation at a popular hotel in Yogyakarta can also be arranged. This tour can be customised to your needs. Review the table below for more information about the 2 Day 1 Night Jogjakarta Cultural Tour before making a booking.
– Cost for additional guests starts at Rp 950,000 per person.
– Batik workshop.
– Special/Khusus tickets for Ramayana Ballet (tickets can be upgraded).
– Entrance ticket to Borobudur Manohara (Official Price).
– Tickets to Prambanan (USD 18 for an adult and USD 9 for a child and student).
– Entrance ticket to Water Palace, Kraton Museum and Sambisari Temple. Cost per person Rp 40,000.
Hotel Accommodation: Download the pdf
– Pick up from the airport.
– Visit the Water Palace and Kraton Museum.
– Lunch on Wijilan Street and check in at the hotel (refresh)
– Visit Sambisari temple.
– Visit Prambanan temple and Ramayana Ballet show.
– Optional: sunset from the peak of Ratu Boko temple.
– Return to your hotel in Jogjakarta.
– Join a community batik workshop outside Jogja.
– Do some shopping for souvenirs and clothes on Jalan Malioboro.
– Drop off at Jogjakarta airport (flight out at 4 pm at the earliest).
- The picturesque private water palace of the Sultan of Yogyakarta.
- Panoramic views of Sunset from the peak of Ratu Boko temple (optional).
- 300 dancers perform the love story of Rama and Sinta.
- Standing between the Buddha stuppas watching sunrise from the top of Borobudur.
- Shopping in the busy markets of Jalan Malioboro
What to Expect
The 2 day 1 night Yogyakarta tour is a chance to experience some of the cultural highlights of Yogyakarta. Arriving early in Yogyakarta you will be met by your private driver at the airport. The driver will accompany you for both days of your Jogja trip. The first destination on the Yogyakarta tour itinerary is the Water Palace of the Sultan of Yogyakarta.
Following your visit to the palace and the kraton Museum you have lunch on Wijilan Street. In the afternoon you visit Sambisari Temple and then Prambanan Temple for sunset. In the evening you’ll watch a performance of the Ramayana Ballet, a dance spectacular performed by a cast of over 300 dancers.
On the second day of your trip to Jogja you wake up early for sunrise at Borobudur Temple. You arrive before sunrise so you can climb to the top of the temple. Standing between the Buddha stuppas watching the first rays of sun catch the mist is an unforgettable experience and one of the highlights of the 2 Day 1 Night Cultural Tour.
After exploring Borobudur Temple you visit a small village on the outskirts of Yogyakarta where you will join a community batik workshop. At the workshop you will learn about the history of batik and even make your own batik. The class lasts 2 hours. At the end of the day your driver will take you shopping for souvenirs.
The 2 Day 1 Night Cultural Tour offers you the chance to experience the cultural highlights of Yogyakarta. Over two days you will visit the most famous historical temples surrounding Yogyakarta, watch a performance of the Ramayana Ballet, join a batik workshop and do some shopping. This tour can easily be adapted to suit your interests. Fill in the form below and we will let you know if we have a driver on your travel date.