The 2 Day 1 Night Jogja Tour is for people who want an active trip to Yogyakarta. Over two days you will visit Borobudur and Prambanan temples, take an off road adventure on the slopes of Mt Merapi and be lowered 60 meters over the edge of a cliff into the caves of Gua Jomblang.
The cost of the 2 day 1 night Yogyakarta Adventure tour is Rp 2,900,000. The price is based on two people and includes rental car plus activities. Additional guests just need to pay for activities. An all inclusive package deal with accommodation at a popular hotel in Yogyakarta can also be arranged. The tour can be customised to your needs. Review the table below for more information about the 2 Day 1 Night Jogjakarta Adventure Tour before making a booking.
– Cost for additional guests starts at Rp 450,000 per person.
– Jeep rental for Mount Merapi Lava Tour (up to 4 passengers per jeep).
– Entrance ticket and guide for Gua Jomblang.
– Entrance ticket to Borobudur Temple (Official Site) USD 20 for adult and USD 10 for student or child.
– Entrance ticket to Prambanan temples USD 18 for Prambanan for adult and USD 9 for student or child.
Optional Extras Day 2:
– Entrance ticket for Gua Pindul Caving (Rp 70,000 per person).
– Entrance ticket for Trekking at Nglanggeran (Rp 15,000 per person).
– Sri Gethuk Waterfall (Rp 45,000 per person).
Hotel Accommodation: Download the pdf
– Pickup from the airport by your personal driver.
– Visit to Borobudur Temple.
– Direct to Prambanan Temple.
– Join the 4×4 Merapi Lava Tour.
– Visit the Town Square in the South of Yogyakarta in the evening or return to your hotel.
– Caving in Gua Jomblang.
– Return to Yogyakarta and drop off at airport 13:00 pm.
– Go cave tubing at Gua Pindul or light trekking at Nglanggeran Volcano or visit Sri Gethuk Waterfall or the beaches of Gunung Kidul.
– If you do one activity you will return to Yogyakarta at 16:00 pm.
– If you do two activities you will return to Yogyakarta at 19:00 pm.
- Standing between the Buddha stuppas on the top of Borobudur.
- An 4×4 adventure on the slopes of Mount Merapi.
- The adrenaline rush as you are lowered 60 meters into Gua Jomblang.
- The ultimate photo as you stand silhouetted in the light of Grubug Cave.
What to Expect
This 2 Day 1 Night Jogja Tour is an action packed itinerary that offers a balance of culture and adventure. Arriving early in Yogyakarta you will be met by your private driver at the airport. The first destination on the tour is Borobudur. The temple is located 40 minutes outside of the city.
After exploring the historic Borobudur Temple you will return to the outskirts of Yogyakarta. You can have lunch before visiting Prambanan Temple. The highlight of the day is the 4×4 Mount Merapi Lava Tour. You will join the tour in the late afternoon just before sunset. After the Merapi Lava Tour you will return to Yogyakarta and visit the town Square in the South of the city. You can eat food at one of the local restaurants in the South of Yogyakarta, before returning to your hotel.
On the second day of your trip to Yogyakarta you are picked up at 7:30 am from your hotel and driven to Gua Jomblang. To reach the caves you need to enter a sinkhole. You will be lowered 60 meters over the edge of a cliff into an isolated jungle. Once you’re at the bottom of the sinkhole you enter the cave system and follow a network or underground passages to Grubug Cave. The cave is as big as a cathedral and in the early morning sun streams through a hole in the roof. It’s one of the natural highlights of Yogyakarta.
After caving at Gua Jomblang you have the option of either returning directly to Jogjakarta or doing additional activities. Some of the different options include cave tubing at Gua Pindul, light trekking at Nglanggeran volcano, visiting the beaches of Gunung Kidul or visiting Sri Gethuk Waterfall. At the end of the day the driver will bring you back to Yogyakarta for your flight out of the city.
The 2 Day 1 Night Jogja Tour offers you the chance to experience the natural highlights of Yogyakarta. Over two days you will visit the most famous historical highlights of the city, go caving in Gua Jomblang and take an off road 4×4 jeep ride on the slopes of Mt Merapi. Fill in the form below to book your tour.